What you’ll learn in this webinar:
"How should I be thinking about AI for my business? Should I consider using it myself?"
Does the above sound familiar? If so, join Masttro's CEO Padman Perumal in a fireside chat with Paul Freeland with PwC, where we will discuss:
- The rapidly changing world of AI in the wealth management space
- How most family offices are already responding to new AI technologies
- Where there are opportunities for adoption that can drive operational efficiencies
- Advances in AI that are transforming the wealth tech ecosystem
Sign up today to see how business and tech leaders are thinking about the impact AI is having and will have on family offices over the next several years.
In this webinar, we explore the fast-changing world of AI technologies from two angles. First, Paul Freeland, Partner of Family Enterprises at PwC US, will navigate the high level risks and opportunities AI is posing family offices, as well as his perspective having advised wealth professionals on strategic decision-making around this topic. Second, Padman Perumal, CEO of Masttro, will give his perspective on the business impact AI is having already today, and specific product developments Masttro is exploring in the AI space.
Key takeaways from this session:
- Learn how PwC works with family offices to future-proof them for the arrival of new technologies
- Discover how Masttro is already applying AI to transform workflows in family offices
- Ask questions pertaining to your own business around AI to seasoned leaders
Join us for this special fireside chat to go beyond platitudes of how AI is changing the world, into the specificities of how it is affecting the family office landscape. Spaces are limited, sign up now to reserve your place!